- Meeting Calendar
- City of Rhame
- City of Scranton
- Business Opportunities
- Developer Information
- Financial Incentives
- Business Resources & Services
- Community Profile
- Resource Links & Documents
- Board of Directors
Member Business Referrals- Each year the Chamber takes hundreds of calls from visitors asking for local products and services. It is our policy to refer Chamber members first in response to requests.
Website Listings– Only Chamber members are listed on the new website business directory. Members also have the opportunity to enhance their listings and benefit from higher exposure by adding their logo, a link to their website and a short description of their business.
Networking Opportunities- Through Chamber sponsored events, monthly membership meetings, Business After Hours and our several committees, you can develop relationships with your customers and fellow Chamber members.
Advertising Opportunities- Sponsor a Chamber event and get your business noticed.
Notary Service- Available to members in need of a notary public.
Membership Decal- Each member receives a member decal that you may proudly display at your business location. This decal represents your involvement and your willingness to give back to the community.
Chamber Bonus Bucks- Throughout the year thousands of dollars worth of Bonus Bucks are purchased to help keep business in our community. These dollars can increase your sales and are only redeemable at Chamber members’ place of business.
Tourist Information Center-As a Chamber member, you are welcome to place your business cards and/or brochures at our busy Tourism Booth.
Sponsorship of Annual Events
- Dakota Winds Homes & Hooves Showcase
- Farmer/Rancher Ag Appreciation Banquet
- Special Olympics
- North Dakota High School Rodeo Finals
- Dakota Territory Car Show
- Bowman County Fair Parade
- Bowman County Fireworks Display
- Summerfest/3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
- Chamber Christmas Party
- Yard of the Month
- “Celebrate the Season” Retail Promotions
Other Chamber Services
- Advertise your event or community service announcement on the local Consolidated Access Channel.
- Book your event or celebration at the 4-Seasons Pavilion or the All Seasons Arena.
- Relocation Information, Visitors Information, and Hunting Information
- Display your upcoming event on our websites “Community Calendar.”