- Meeting Calendar
- City of Rhame
- City of Scranton
- Business Opportunities
- Developer Information
- Industrial Parks
- Financial Incentives
- Business Resources & Services
- Community Profile
- Resource Links & Documents
- Board of Directors
- Empowering Leaders
- Small Business Week
Bowman County Courthouse
104 1st St NW, Suite 1
Bowman, ND 58623
Bowman County Airport Authority
Bowman County is building a new, larger airport to support the state’s economic boom. A groundbreaking ceremony took place Oct. 16, 2012 and the dirt moving and grading phase of the project is underway. The new facility that will have a 5,700-foot runway. The extra runway length will enable a wider variety of aircraft types to utilize the facility.
The updated Bowman Airport will help provide infrastructure needs of airports in western North Dakota and will aid as an economic engine for the entire region.
Airport Authority Minutes
September 26, 2016
Members present: Rod Schaaf, Andy Mrnak, Eugene Miller, John Soreide & Bob Morland
Members absent: None
Others present: Terry Schaaf, Brent Kline, Airport Manager & Jud Seaman
- Minutes of previous meeting (August 22, 2016). John moved to approve the minutes as presented. Eugene seconded the motion. Motion carried.
- Bills were presented for payment.
- Financial reports were presented for review. Andy moved to approve the financial reports, Bob seconded the motion. Motion carried
- Rod gave an update on the relocation plan. Diamond H has not completed the work on the drainage at the new airport, but is expected to do so soon.
- AWOS – The AWOS reporting has been erratic. Brent will check it out.
- Brent gave a report on the standby generator. Prairie Mountain Electric repaired the generator.
- Haying & snow removal – John suggested advertising for both.
- John reported that spraying will be completed soon.
- Brent reported that the PAPI’s were repaired by Muth Electric.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned.
Rodney Schaaf, President Bob Morland, Secretary
Airport Authority Meeting
November 30, -0001
Bowman County Airport Authority meets every fourth Monday at the Bowman County Regional Airport beginning at 7:00 PM. See the Meeting Calendar for upcoming meeting dates.
Airport Authority Membership