Lynn was elected to County Commission in 2008 and re-elected in 2010. He graduated from Dickinson State University in 1966 with a music degree and taught band and chorus for 12 years.
Lynn owned a plumbing business and has served the Southwest North Dakota, Montana, and South Dakota area for over 30 years. Lynn still enjoys music and has been director of Church Choir for 30 years; Bowman County Community Band for 20 years; and Saxy Brass for 13 years. Lynn is married with 3 children and 5 grandchildren.
Other Offices Held
- Bowman County Zoning Board
- Roosevelt-Custer Regional Council for Development Board
- Member of Bowman Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Bowman Rotary Club
- Bowman County Economic Development Corporation