County Auditor FAQs
Q. How do I obtain a driver's license?

Contact the North Dakota Department of Transportation at (701) 227-6550. The local site is open in Bowman on the 1st Thursday, at the Bowman City Hall; 101 1st St. NE.

Q. How do I obtain a raffle permit?

Contact the city auditor where the actual drawing for a raffle prize is to be held. For a raffle drawing which will be held outside the city limits of an incorporated city where the actual drawing will be held, contact the county auditor at (701)523-3130.

Q. Where do I go to register to vote and where is my polling place?
North Dakota does not have voter registration. You only need to go to your polling place on Election Day to cast your ballot. You can find your polling place by reviewing the election section of the county's website or by calling the County Auditor's Office at (701)523-3130. Please bring ID.
Q. How do I obtain a hunting or fishing license in North Dakota?
You may purchase some licenses on line at North Dakota State Game and Fish or by calling 1-800-406-6409. Licenses are also available at the County Auditor's Office, located at 104 1st St NW, Bowman, from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM (closed from 12 Noon to 12:30 PM) Monday – Thursday and 7:30 to 12 Noon on Friday or at various license vendors throughout Bowman County.